Introduction to digital marketing:
Digital Marketing can be defined as promoting of brands or products and services using all forms of digital advertising. Digital marketing uses Television, Radio, Internet, mobile and any form of digital media to reach customers in a timely, relevant, personal and cost-effective manner.
Ways to do digital marketing:
1. Search Engine Optimization
3. Email Marketing (factors such as subject line, quality, and personalization are matters)
4. Social Media Marketing
5. Digital Display Marketing
6. Mobile Marketing
7. Content Marketing (It also includes blogs, eBooks, webinars, White papers and a variety of other outlets.)
8. Traditional Marketing Methods
Strategies and their Introduction:
1. Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
SEO helps to make a website to be founded in Search Engine Results Page (SERP) for desired Keywords. SEO helps to build a brand.
Process: Measurable link-building and the creation of quality viral content are respectable marketing processes that work.
SEO’s return on investment (ROI) fluctuates as PPC (see below) rises and falls, and organic search results are more trusted than paid advertising.
That’s why SEO is more worthwhile over time. This includes:
• Keyword Analysis
• On page optimization (optimizing a website in page level)
• Off page optimization (building quality back links to web site and to web pages)
• Building authority for brand terms (This includes company profiles in major Social networks)
• Website health checkups (checking technical issues)
• Analytics Reports (Provides how our campaigns are working by seeing traffic)
PPC helps to get traffic from Search Engines for targeted keyword terms. The benefit of this process is that, we are going to pay only for the clicks that we have received.
Google AdWords is the most popular PPC program.
Strategy: Identifying converting keywords, effective bidding process to keep the costs low etc…
PPC marketing provides instant results because it generates visitors quickly and also lets you measure your budget and ROI appropriately. Becoming well-versed in Google AdWords helps your company take full advantage of the potential benefits of PPC marketing.
3. Email Marketing:
Email Marketing is most traditional form of digital marketing, yet it gives exceptional results if we can personalize every email. 구글상위노출
Important things to consider:
Step 1: gathering email IDs list. (Offering something like a PDF, eBook etc… , at our website, can be helpful to gather recipients email IDs.)
Step 2: A service like Aweber.com, mailchimp.com can be handy for instant reply messages and managing newsletter campaigns.
Step 3: Personalization is very important for a successful email campaigns. Personalization should be in Subject line, Body of the Message.
And the factors like catchy “Subject line” and “brief message” motivates the recipient to visit the targeted page.
News Letters: They are a wonderful way to engage with our community by sending weekly or monthly newsletters.
4. Social Media Marketing:
Social Media is the most and the very cost effective digital marketing strategy to engage with existing customers and to build a brand name across different Social Media communities.